Monday 1 August 2016

Bessey vs pony pipe clamps

I'm sure you all know what the pony pipe clamps look like. Sadly, the Bessey clamps sold at Lowes are made in China. Nov 2007Jorgensen or Irwin pipe clamps?

Review: The Go-to standard for Pipe Clamps - by paxorion. I have both the pony and the bessey pipe clamps. Does anyone know of any serious down sides to pipe Vs traditional sash?


I've got both No Pony heads and find them very good.

Bessey K-Body clamps solve all the above problems, and sell for £for a 24 . I manage to get along with pony pipe clamp sets and some . This afternoon I bought new Pony pipe clamps in place of the Besseys. Bessey manufactures clamps both in Germany and Asia, I only buy the. When I was looking for pipe clamps, I was considering this Bessey H-Style. I do like the finish of Rockler clamp better so I give it versus for the Bessey clamp.


The reviews for both the Bessey BPC-and the Jorgensen Pony clamp . Reviews of woodworking clamps for woodwork. Bar Clamps, Pipe Clamps, Quick Clamps and the list goes on.

The Bessey bar clamps are nice but too expensive and again, very hard to get . The BESSEY H Series Pipe Clamp has a rugged foot design that stabilizes the clamp in two dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts