Friday 26 August 2016

Triton t80xr low pressure

Mar 20- Just moved in to the new house, an as per title, there is a Triton T80xr Shower unit. Here is a video of a repair I carried out to my Triton T80xr electric shower. The shower would run for about one.

Free repair help - triton t80xr shower low pressure light water flows. Water gushing out of bottom of my Triton T80xr shower unit when turned on. Low Pressure but Light not on t80Xr.


Just moved in to the new house, an as per title, there is a Triton T80xr Shower unit.

There seems plenty of water pressure, but the Low . Nov 20- Simple fix for low pressure or no water in electric showers – change the. Triton AS2000XT shower and was fairly . May 20- Hi there, I just come in forum; I have Triton elect. TXR installed in bathroom yesterday and it's not working,lower pressure light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts