Tuesday 23 August 2016

Granite composite sink problems

Mar 20- Can't decide between a stainless steel or composite sink? The former is made from a combination of granite dust and plastic. Jan 20- Do you have any recommendations based on the durability of either?

We had a black composite one, and even that got stained with tea etc. New kitchen - under mount or inset sink? Stainless steel or granite kitchen sink - MoneySavingExpert. Note: composite sinks fall into two catergories the older style which .

Tectonite 'plastic' Franke sinkpostsJun 2015Help needed on composite kitchen sinks - Granite and. Feb 2013cleaning black granite sinkpostsMay 2006More from forums. He felt that the problems with granite sinks were most likely a thing of . Feb 20- I might learn to LOVE my black granite composite sink after all!


I thought for sure it wouldn't be a problem for me, I love a clean sink! Harsh chemicals can damage a composite granite sink, so follow the manufacturer's suggestions for cleaning the surface as well as products to avoid . Sep 20- Discover the unique advantages of a granite composite sink as well as the best online prices with this long-term Blanco Silgranit II kitchen sink . Jun 20- I have been using composite granite sink for years, no issues so far. Composite granite is non-porous, though probably not stain proof as .

Sep 20- have not had any problems keeping it clean easily. I have a white composite sink in my second kitchen made from High-Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts