Monday 29 August 2016

Copper boiler scrap value 2016

Scrap Metal Prices 20Scrap Yard Manchester - Greengate Metals. I am having my boiler replaced and as result we don't need the copper hot water cylinder any more. Just wondering if anyone knows how much .

May 2014Scrap metal from central heating work - whats it worth. Scrap Copper Prices - Scrap Metal Readersscrapmetalreaders. Lead Dipped Braziery (free of steel), £30 11th November 201 From Combi boilers . Oct 20- i am going to have a new combi boiler installed and i was wondering.

Anyone scrapped a domestic copper hot water tank recently? Strip any insulation of it first before you take it to the scrappys. I have just discovered he has taken the old 120L copper cylinder with him.


Could I sell it on as scrap copper if I . Is there any value to our old copper hot water tank. My mum has an old 1970's boiler that's seriously heavy. Mar 20- Just had the central heating boiler change so we now have a. Normal scrap copper prices are around £3.


Anyone got their finger on the pulse of scrap prices.

I will have a copper cylinder and some pipes soon when the new combi boiler is fitted. Jul 2010Scrap Value of Cast Iron BathpostsNov 2008Any value for my old hot water tank? Current price of scrap copper and brass?


Prices have droppe China isn't booming as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts