Friday 15 July 2016

How to drain a water heater without drain valve

Don't deal with these much, tending to stay away from anything that could leak water, but recently I had a call on a gallon with a bad element . If your water heater tank won't drain, all you really need is a metal coat. Jan 20- I have looked and looke and do not see a drain valve.

How is this possible, to sell an appliance that holds gallons of water and have no . I need to replace my year old Rheeem electric water heater. I am putting a new water heater in at the club. The one I bought ( GE gal electric) has no drain.

When the previous owners installe they did not put a drain valve on. Water Heater Does Not Drain When Attempting to Flush. Mar 2013Does water heater have to be drained to replace gas valve.


Most drain valves are made from brass or plastic. We have no relationship with advertisers, products, or services discussed at this website. Water heater tank drain valves are a pretty standard plumbing part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts