Tuesday 26 July 2016

Eha valve leaking

SEL has a fuel leak at the EHA valve. Replaced it (by my indie) with a new one that was bad. EHA Valve leakSep 2016EHA Valve leaking ¿O-rings or broken valve?

Topic: Leaking eha valve w1m1- Mercedes Inspire me Community. I have a pretty bad leak on my EHA. I have found so much good info here, but having a problem with leaking EHA valve.


SEL fuel leak by EHA valve - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForumJan 201419300E EHA valve - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForumMay 2012EHA rubber O rings hard start cause?

EHA valve leaking please hepl - Mercedes-190. Bought used EHA valve on eBay, installed it today and it leaks worse than my original valve. Now this second valve is leaking also. Over the weeken I removed the air cleaner assembly and started the car, suspecting a leaking EHA valve.


A leak in the fuel system is never a good thing. One of the many causes of these leaks can be traced to the Electro Hydraulic Actuator(EHA) valve of your car. Fuel leaks, erratic or rough engine operation, and fuel economy issues can be caused by the failure of a fuel system component called the EHA .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts