Friday 29 July 2016

Bristan thermostatic shower valve problems

Download our Thermostatic Bar Shower troubleshooting guide (PDF file) to see how. I've fitted a new thermostatic valve and it gives only cold or hot water, but . Why is the temperature on my Artisan Bath Shower either too hot or cold on.

Thermostatic valves require reasonably balanced water pressures i. I have a bristan artisan thermostatic valve installed to my shower. The problem is that when it is turned to max temp the water is still only .

This time, George lists common problems with mixer showers like stiff controls, dripping shower head or. Can anyone suggest why my Bristan Prism Thermostatic shower runs. I have the same problem on my Prism thermostatic valve with diverter.


Bristan shower mixer-unit, wax controller, gone cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts