Monday 25 May 2015

Dryer vent hose too small

I've had to bend and pinch it down so I can get a vent hose over it. Dec 20- Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here, but I'm on mobile and I can't read the sidebar. My boyfriend and I were trying to install a washer and.

Two types of flex transition hose to connect the dryer to the wall outlet. Unfortunately the diameter of the vent hose which came with the new. Or if its possible to fit a smaller vent hose on the new dryer by way of a . Dryer vent hoses vary in size, but most used for residential dryers are between and inches in diameter.

Using a vent hose that is too small presents a fire risk, . The dryer vent hose is the standard size, I think. How should I go about connecting the hose to the vent in the wall? How do I re-attach dryer vent hose?


SimilarApr 20- posts - ‎authors. Feb 20- If so, follow my tutorial for cleaning your own dryer vent. If it is too long, trim it with the tin snips to the depth of the elbow.


Gently tug the semi-rigid duct to make sure your connection is tight. This part shouldn't be too difficult as most dryer vents are very accessible and therefore easier to attach the hose to.

Fit it snuggly to one side and then ease it . Mar 20- Hi I need to replace my dryer vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts