Wednesday 13 May 2015

Co2 diffuser diy

This instructable will show you how to make your very own cheap and effective COReactor for a healthy, green planted aquarium. I have a gallon tank that I want to start up a DIY cosystem. I'm confident with everything except the diffuser at the end.

DIY CO- not enough pressure for ceramic diffuser. Nov 2013DIY co- turning it off at pm? KR5AjfN0vWMSimilarMar 20- Uploaded by Viadra-USAquarium Codiffusor and bubble counter build yourself in minutes with the help of a cigarette filter.


As you can see in the video, the DIY codiffuser produced very fine bubbles that dissolve quickly as it getting. DIY coDIFFUSER WORLD'S CHEAPEST AND BEST CODIFFUSER EVEN BETTER THEN CERAMIC. This is how i made my Cosystem for my nano shrimp aquarium. Aquarium Codiffusor from a stone.


Ok,so because I made myself a DIY COI needed a diffuser,and what DIYFishKeeper I am if I don't try to do one my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts