Thursday 14 May 2015

Do flat irons turn off automatically

What do you think is the worst thing that can happen if it is on? So I called the company and the person I spoke to said that model should shut off 45-minutes after it's turned on. Most straighteners should have the Auto off button. I'm trying to find out whether they have an automatic switch off.


They're old Remington ones, which were discontinued many years ago - I think . Apr 20- How many times have you rushed out the door without turning off and. Jan 20- Its 3:in the morning here in california and i just remembered that I.

Phone the security guard and ask them to . I do) I will remind myself that I di in fact, un-plug it. Some of these products have an automatic shut off. WILL USING MY STYLER EVERY DAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO MY HAIR? Any heat on the hair will have an effect so it's essential to use products to protect your . Take is automatically applied to everything you buy, so you don't need to do anything. But you should get the kind that automatically shuts off if it is left on for too long.


But if it is easy to get home from work I guess do it. I'd be more worried about burning out the element in the flat iron on that long.

I'm like OCD about checking whether or not I shut off my straightener. Do not place or store this appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Thank you for purchasing the Remington flat iron.


After approximately one hour, the unit will automatically shut itself off. Revlon SmoothStay Titanium Dual Voltage Large 1. There is a slit or crack in the plastic but does not affect the curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts