Friday 22 May 2015

Domsjo sink review

Read my honest review of our ikea domsjo farmhouse sink. Sep 20- What to know before buying the Ikea farmhouse sink Domsjo- how well it cleans, how functional it is, and if it's the right investment for your . Jul 20- Review of my IKEA Domsjo french farmhouse ceramic double bowl sink more than one year on.

Looks beautiful in my french kitchen. Dec 20- We ordered our quartz counter tops, which I wrote a review about, from. I would still choose the double bowl Domsjo IKEA farmhouse sink.


Domsjo Sink design ideas and photos.

Kitchen Renovation for a Professional Chocolatier. Mar 20- Sink - those Domsjo ceramic sinks look great, but mine has not held up to hard use (I cook a lot). The right bowl developed a double hairline . We had planned to go to ikea next weekend to pick up the sink and unit. Fell pfor the Domsjo double ceramic (shallow butler type). Jun 20- Our brand-new-ish IKEA domsjo sink!


I still love you, but the show seems to have been stolen by the sink in the court of public opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts