Monday 1 December 2014

Superstor indirect water heater problems

This manual is intended to be used in conjunction with other literature provided with the SuperStor Indirect Fired Water. This includes all related control . I'm wondering if I have the worse luck ever with SuperStor's in the history of.

However, my wife does not want another superstor after all the problems with the first one. I found a indirect water heater tank that looks good to me. SuperStor Ultra Leaking Wells No Warranty.


Life Warranty - SuperStor Indirect DHW Tank Shell Failure showing.

Jan 20- We have a Superstor Ultra Stainless Steel Indirect Fired Water. The water heater more than accommodated our need for hot water up until about a. Has anyone had similar problems with a SuperStor? Problem is the 0costs about $25 while the 0runs about $50. I think the bigger problem is the cold start boiler.


After knowing what the hot water problem really is, there are steps we can take to. The water in an indirect fired water heater such as the SuperStorTM unit is . In this review I will tell you about the SuperStor Ultra Indirect Water Heater and. The SuperStor Ultra Stainless Steel Indirect Water Heater is a great product for.

Apr 20- An indirect water heater connected to a 15-year-old cast-iron boiler will. No immersion heater, so no back up if there is a problem with the boiler. I go hours without jot water from my indirect superstor and the get hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts