Wednesday 3 December 2014

Attic lift harbor freight

This remote-controlled electric hoist lets you stand at a safe distance while you lift up to 4lb. With an electric hoist that lifts at a rate up to FPM single, .

Garage attic lift dumbwaiter elevator harbor freight. Home made garage attic lift hoist elevator dumb waiter. Harbor Freight it is a 4LB hoist item 40765.

You may also, like me, use the attic space above your garage to store these items and. Electric hoist – I am using an 880lb capacity model from Harbor Freight . I made my own version of an attic lift I found on the internet that will lift. I used a Harbor Freight electric hoist and a pulley system to raise and .

My initial thought is using a Harbor Freight wench, (on sale for $4right now), to lift a platform into a hole cut and built like one for the attic . I mounted this hoist over the attic pull down ladder in my garage. Harbor freight is only blocks away from me and sells a hoist with exact same specs for only . On the backside of the frame are two wheel trolleys that ride inside the unistrut. My DIY electric attic liftpostsNov 2015Electric hoist remote cordpostsJun 2014Hoisting tools to the attic? Feb 2012Using an ATV winch as a hoist? Electric hoist for attic storage - DoItYourself.


Find and save ideas about Attic lift on Pinterest, the world's catalogue of ideas. LOL be nice to have a barn ;-) Freight Elevator for Your Pole Barn -.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts