Tuesday 23 December 2014

Copper tank weight

I done my scrap the other day and only had one tank £47. Price of copper is currently around £25per ton so weigh it in. Copper prices - worth weighing in scrap cable?

Jul 2010How much is a secondhand copper cylinder worth? No scrapped a tank, but have scrapped plenty of copper. The new cylinders weigh 12kg each, the older ones weigh more (bigger and thicker copper used).


Mar 20- My neighbour mentioned it was worth trying to sell the copper tank.

Aug 20- Recently removed a copper HW tank, the type coated in foam. It will weigh alot more then and you should get in the region of £3for it. Jan 20- Local scrap dealer (Oswestry) took my large insulated tank. It weighed 38kg (copper heat exchanger inside) and he paid me quid for it. RM 10x 4Indirect Copper Cylinder.


Grade with maximum working head of 10m. We pay the BEST Scrap Copper Prices in and around Lancashire. Do you have a large Christmas weigh in this year? Visit now or call 01241for prices.


I brought my old copper tank to the local scrap metal merchant. It's about €1per tonne but it takes a lot of weight to get any amount for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts