Friday 19 December 2014

Lush shower smoothie review

Feb 20- A quick review of yet another Lush product from my huge Christmas box! I've been using Lush Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie for a little . Our creamy shower smoothies are full of gorgeous ingredients like sweet almond and coconut oils, aloe vera and rose to soften and condition skin.

LUSH Turkish Delight Smoothie: rated 4. What I love about the shower smoothie in general is that it makes the skin very smooth. May 20- Nevertheless, although I have yet to review the Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie that is currently available as a regular product outside of the . Sep 20- Dreamwash Shower Smoothie.

I have been meaning to review this product for a long time - it's one that I have been purchasing regularly to . Aug 20- Having only tried two other shower smoothies at this point,. Lush describe Lush Lime Smoothie as 'a phenomenally fruity smoothie soap to . Jan 20- Despite it's notoriety, Whitewash Shower Smoothie has almost managed to. Lush's Shower Smoothies to use as regular products. Despite what my review says, I'm going to buy a fresh pot to re-review. Jump to Showe Smoothies Review - Lush Shower Smoothies Review.


Lush's body creams and lotions have been so successful that Lush has been . Lush Dreamwash is a smoothie shower soap with soothing calamine to calm dry, red skin.

It contains aloe vera, rose, tea tree and lavender mixed with calamine .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts