Thursday 26 January 2017

Hel brake lines review

Designed and manufactured in the UK - All our mainline stainless steel brake components are made in-house. Goodridge or HEL braided brake lines, if so which is best? Sep 20- Click Pic to go to Brakelines Competition!

As bikes have gotten more powerful brake technology has pretty much advanced in parallel – which . The ATR had the HEL brake lines fitted less than months ago, with. I had a full set of lines supplied by tractive solutions most were alright but the brake lines were terrible. Jun 20- ATTENTION ALL HEL BRAKE LINE USERS!

CHECK YOUR HEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINES NOW! This was bought to my attention by my . HEL Performance Brake Lines from the UK's leading online bike store. Hel Performance Brake Line Rear - Honda CBR 6RR. Hel Performance Brake Line Rear - Ducati Monster 620. I bought some wezmoto braided lines off ebay for the 600RR.


I've Always used HEL brake lines on my previous bikes, but just ordered a set . If there are reviews or first hand experience I'm open to suggestions though. I have red spiegler brake lines awaiting install, but my bike is still .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts