Friday 20 January 2017

Bubble magus curve 5 instructions

Product's name: Internal type protein skimmer CURVE 5. Thank you for using BUBBLE - MAGUS products, please read User manual carefully before use. Switching from my SCA-3skimmer to my new Bubble Magus Curve Protein Skimmer Manual: .

REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium. When I first put it into mu sump the cup filled right away. I adjusted it and then nothing all day woke up to.


Bubble Magus Curve 5Background I have had a number of skimmers.

The down side was the instructions which were in Chinese but it didn't . May 20- The Bubble Magus Curve protein skimmer is one of the most popular. The included instructions are very detailed with graphs and pictures, . Jun 20- I have a week old curve that is working good. First thing I did was take apart washed in DAWN (blue) dish soap, rinse, rinse and rinse some . Water Depth for Bubble Magus Curve Lighting, Filtration Other Equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts