Friday 9 December 2016

Windscreen washer fluid asda

Add directly to washer bottle to help prevent contents from freezing and also to clean and purify the windscreen washer system, which helps prevent bacterial . Asda Screenwash Concentrate quickly removes dirt, grime and insect deposits from windscreens, leaving a bright streak free finish.

Asda Screenwash Concentrate contains a freezing inhibitor for winter. I drive a van which has a washer bottle that holds nearly a gallon of washer fluid. In today's papers Asda are advertising 2.

Best place for cheap antifreezepostsSep 2012Anti freeze in windscreen wash reservoirpostsJan 2010Best Windscreen Washer Fluid - Page postsJan 2009More from forums. My main additive is from ASDA that I believe is a Carplan product (blue I use screen washer bottle additives all the time to help clean the windscreen I changed the blades (£a set) as I did not know it was the fluid that . I've just poured a litre jug of concentrated Asda screen wash. I use washer fludi from asda (pink girly stuff) and it also freezes.


I have water to chuck over my windscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts