Wednesday 21 December 2016

Bubble magus curve 5 water depth

Feb 2016bubble magus curve depthpostsJan 2015Bubble Magus Curve water depth? I currently have it set at a depth of inches in the sump. Bubble Magus Curve 7postsJan 2016Bubble Magus Curve issuepostsOct 2014Bubble Magus Curve ?

Jun 2014Bubble Magus Curve - Does it have to be at. I've never throttled the air intake on the Bubble Magus Curve models. Bubble Magus Curve 5Background I have had a number of. The recommended water depth for the skimmer to sit in is around 9” to 10” .

Product's name: Internal type protein skimmer CURVE 5. SP 10water pump, one air intake tube, one air intake kit user manual. Please adjust bubble level according to aquaria's pollute. May 20- The Bubble Magus Curve is one of the best protein skimmers. I assembled wrong, or maybe the water level was wrong. Bubble Magus Curve skimmer, for tanks up to 500L (140G).


The tank only have days with water of. I had the same problem with my curve 5. Prop it up with some light diffuser or something else so that water depth is closer to 9. Does any one on here use a Bubble Magus curve ? The skimmer is siting in the recommended water hight in the sump and is set the the. I could try a higher level in the sump or if any of you guys might have a idea what i . I bought it last week and I cannot seem to get the water level right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts