Friday 9 December 2016

Stainless steel hard fuel line

Jun 20- Applications include fuel systems, air conditioning, brakes, oil coolers,. The Bent shop creates all the hard lines for Nelson Racing Engines'. Another option is mild-steel tubing, which has the advantage of being easy to bend.


Bohlen's material of choice is aircraft stainless tubing, despite the fact that it . Converting a hard tube line, such as a fuel line, to a standard AN fitting size. I show making hard fuel lines for my Jeep CJ7. To me aluminum is for race cars and is hard to make a clean installation same as the bulk steel.


I also used some cheap steel brake lines to fab up my routing then I transfered that to the SS tubing. Fuel lines, OTOH, are a problem IMHO. Viper Performance is a UK silicone hose manufacturer supplying a range of silicone hoses with.


Summit Racing stainless steel multipurpose lines are ideal for plumbing your brake or fuel systems. These aircraft quality 3stainless lines feature a 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts