Monday 18 April 2016

Weldon fuel pump controller

The 140Pump Controller includes all parts pictured above including the K140Wiring Kit. Allows user to adjust the volume of fuel flowing through the . Designed for EFI and Carb applications, all horsepower ranges, ideal for Street and Strip!

Allows user to adjust the volume of fuel flowing through the system while maintaining preset fuel pressure - Controls pump speed with PWM, pulse width . Inlet and outlet reduced from AN-(12mm) to 8mm. How many of you guys are running the weldon 2345a pump on the streets? Are you running it with or without a controller?

Ok so I have brought a Weldon speed pump controller to try and. Allows user to adjust the volume of fuel flowing through the system while maintaining preset fuel pressure. Controls pump speed with PWM, pulse width . I thought I had my Weldon controller all wired in and ready to go.


Last night I came across some info that has me thinking I might need to . Weldon fuel pump supply portal of Aerospares Accessories Inc. We have been selling, building, and repairing Weldon fuel .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts