Thursday 21 April 2016

How to make a shower into a bathtub

I wonder if I could convert my shower into a bathtub. Also the drain in my shower is located in the center. The big trend seems to be building a shower where a tub is, with this customer they wanted the opposite.

Mar 20- My question for you: do you know of any way I can cheaply upscale my shower situation, or even perhaps find a way to make it into a bath . If you're thinking of refurbishing your bathroom, or about to build a new one, you can transform an ordinary shower cubicle into a luxury space complete with . Shower tub, Bathtub ideas and Small master bathroom ideas. Parts needed to convert clawfoot tub to overhead handheld shower combination.

The shower easily converts into a comfortable and spacious bath . Oct 20- It is difficult to convert back to tub. Tubs are usually brought into the house when it's just studs up. Replacing the whole thing with one of those . Aug 20- I live in an apartment and are NOT planning on living here forever so I. RE: How to convert a shower into a Bathtub?


Convert your Shower to a Bathtub with the help of our Shower to Tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts