Friday 15 April 2016

Bho vacuum purge kit with hand vacuum pump

Trying out new vacuum hand pump on a fresh batch of Sister M oil Thanks for watching, Please subscribe and. Find great deals on eBay for Vacuum Chamber Pump in Vacuum Pumps.

I want to invest in a hand pump - Vacuum Purge system so i can achieve this wax. My method to vacuum purge and heat my BHO at he. I just got everything nee except pump, to start running some BHO.

I Wanted to ask other's wht they thought the best vacuum pump was? On the other hand THC boils at relatively low temperatures in a vacuum. I just picked up the MityVac MV80Automotive Test and Bleed Kit.


Manual vac pump versus Electric vac pump - i'd love to hear opionions. Not to hijack a threa but is it necessary to purge BHO if you're not going to be .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts