Thursday 29 October 2015

Battery isolator switch how to fit

A simple add-on can do so much; theft deterrent, battery saver, and fire preventative. Recently, Alan from Premier wiring, showed me some very neat little isolator . Hi, I'm looking to install a Battery Isolation Switch.

Reading through the forums, I've determined the following. Where should the battery isolator switch(es) be installed. Ok so what are the arguments against fitting the isolator in the negative side ? I was thinking of fitting the isolating switch on the bulkhead.


Ian I fitted my isolator switch on the negative side of the battery, I routed the Plastic . Battery ignition cut off switch - Car PreparationpostsJan 2014BATTERY ISOLATOR - WHICH TERMINAL ? As I intend to leave the Chim in the garage during the salty winter weather I am considering fitting a battery isolator like this: . You can easily install a battery switch on your vehicle without any . VW Aircooled Works – Installation guidance for Battery Isolator. The battery isolator switch comes with the battery isolator, stainless steel mounting plate, x 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts