Wednesday 4 March 2015

Diy attic lift plans

How to Build a Shed - Colonial Storage Shed Plans . Find and save ideas about Attic lift on Pinterest, the world's catalogue of ideas. Workshop ideas, Workshop storage and Workshop.

New 20- 7lb - Attic Lift - Duration: 2:05. Easily and safely store items in the attic with this remote-control lift. You may also, like me, use the attic space above your garage to store these.


I built an electric hoist up to my garage attic.

Hope your build goes well and I would love to see some pictures when it is done. I'm interested in installing an attic lift system. Just wondering if anyone has found an economical way to build one. When i built it I had girder trusses made so i could create a clearspan opening of x for the attic lift i planned to build. I made my own version of an attic lift I found on the internet that will lift about 500.


It reminds me of an elevator I helped a guy build years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts