Wednesday 18 March 2015

Bmw 118d rear washer not working

I know there's been quite a bit of chat on here about the rear washer. I'm having exactly the same problem as yourself. Oct 2012Rear wash jet - -postsFeb 2012Rear Wiper IssuepostsDec 2011More from babybmw.


Whilst on the subject of BMW rear wipers, i assume the rear wiper assembly is . Bmw series blocked washer jets fixed solved. BMW Other Screen Washer Pump FIX in. Hi all, I have a 20118d and the windscreen washer has started to play up.

Does anyone know if this is a common problem and is it an easy job to. I'd suggest pulling the pipe off the back of the washer jet and with an . Initially the rear screen washer stopped working and now it seems that suddenly the front has stopped working too. Dec 20- Hi Anyone had a problem with rear washer on 20116i E87. BMW say needs new pump and charge to supply and fit is £220. Wife's 20118d windscreen washers don't seem to work, topped up with water as well so can't be that.


The problem was from mixing cheap washer fluid with the BMW stuff already in. Take it out, clean it out, put it back in. I just replaced the motor unit in my 'Eand it works fine now.

I haven't played with the one I pulled out, but I .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts