Thursday 5 March 2015

Urinal syphon keeps running

Now then, the urinal keeps running because something in the valve is sticking open. So to stop it from running, you can either fix the valve or just shut off the . I went to the bathroom yesterday and flushed the urinal.

I have fixed and refixed it a few times and eventually . Apr 20- hi all just been to look at a job today, in a pub, the cistern on the urinal keeps overflowing ,the cistern has a dome automatic syphon it is filled. I have had a urinal in my home for over a year and it only gets flushed once or. All of a sudden today, when I flush it, it will run for about a full minute instead of .

I have a men's urinal that is running non - stop. Where do I look to find the problem? Would it be a simple replacement of a gasket or a valve? Commercial Toilet or a Urinal is Constant Running, Sloan Valve. This means the sparge pipes will also be concealed and run behind the panels.


In concealed cistern or mains flushing urinals the spreaders typically exit through. The work is in-fact all done by an auto syphon which will release the stored . Oct 20- I believe its the flush valve seal. BING for ideal standard spares and use the diagnostics link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts