Thursday 22 January 2015

Vauxhall corsa windscreen washer not working

In this weather its more likely to be frozen than a blown fuse or knackered motor. I've tried the needle in the nozzles to see if they're blocke but there is not even a . Also how much are the motors from vauxhall anyone know ?

Hi any ideas why my washer jets wouldn't work. It's filled with antifreeze screenwash, I can hear the motor running. Corsa windscreen washer pump is not operating.


Thanks for all your work involved in this case.

I have an corsa I have an MOT monday and to my knowledge this can fail. I am having just dribbles Coming out of the windscreen washers, i. Consequently, I suspect a problem with the pump. Is there a common fuse for the front and rear windscreen washers? If you buy a replacement and want it to work, get one from a Vauxhall dealer. How to Repair Windshield Washing SysteSpray Nozzle in Windshield Washer.


Thread: Corsa C - Washer system not working! From factory is should be a amp mini fuse but vauxhall released a bulletin to main dealers . Mar 20- Hi, i have a plate corsa the windscreen washers do not operate.

The fuse is ok and the wipers operate when the switch is used in in the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts