Sunday 18 January 2015

Who makes swirl taps

Feb 20- Evening all, does anyone know who makes Swirl taps. I advise customers against Swirl as I have has several call backs to their taps and shower mixers. I don't want ebay bargain basement, but can't decide between these two. Any experience of these or the brands?


I have a basin lever mixer tap with pop-up waste. There was a piece of mesh in the outlet (spout?) which has fallen out and this has resulted in water spraying and splashing a little as it comes out. I see screwfix sell groehe, ideal standar and swirl brands but I cannot find a. May 20- As with some other shops own brands like swirl, you will get no. Crosswater are pretty well established.


Replacement valves (heads) and cartridges to repair most makes of bathroom and kitchen taps. These replacement parts are quick and easy solutions for . Has anyone had experience of the 'Swirl' make taps, from SFD? FREE next day delivery available, free collection in minutes. Bristan is the UK's Nosupplier of showers taps.


Practical design and great value for money make these ranges ideal for any u. The screwfix Swirl range look like the sort of thing I'm after. I suppose that makes them both high pressure? Screwfix Swirl Sink Mounted Mono Mixer Tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts