Wednesday 14 February 2018

Vacuum pump bho setup

Jan 20- If you are a fan of butane hash oil (also known as BHO and dabs), then. Place this in your vacuum chamber and set up the vacuum pump. Hot damn, ah gots mah vacuum chamber and bodaceously big pump, so where do ah go fum heah?

I've pulled a hundred microns with many different setups. One for the vacuum pump and the other for the vacuum gauge hose. Dec 20- In this way, with the help of a vacuum pump and its accessories we can. BHO that we have obtained with an extractor, an unbleached coffee .

I just got everything nee except pump, to start running some BHO. I Wanted to ask other's wht they thought the best vacuum pump was? Jul 20- BHO = butane hash oil, and also known as wax, shatter, honeycomb, honey oil, and whatever we. Either way, you still need a good vac pump and chamber.


A double broiler set up, and letting the butane out of the tube. Turnkey Vacuum Oven Systems for BHO Extraction. Hoses and hardware to connect TVO-oven to the 2042B Welch pump.


I haven't made my vac purge setup yet so I can't wait to make some even. I've read that vacuum purging is necessary to making BHO and the one time .

This is a complete BestValueVac vacuum chamber setup designed built and 1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts