Wednesday 31 January 2018

Manta ray tube illegal

Aug 20- Hendrickson bought a Sevylor Manta Ray about a month ago. Flying around Newman Lake at speeds up to mph and heights up to feet . Cook ~ Flying VERY High On Manta Ray Tube.

As far as I know these types of tubes are illegal in all states. Jul 20- The tubes have been banned on some lakes in Missouri and Kansas. Jun 20- This is probably the Manta Ray only modified just enough to make it legal again.


The tube can flip upside down and slam into the water at very high speeds.

They're illegal - at least where I live. So I know this is a Bad Idea, so no need in beating me up over it. But I have one of these tubes I\'ve never used. A mate of mine has a manta ray we use and they can be extremely.


NaCwrote: Is it illegal to have more than one tube or inflatable device . I am selling the very rare Manta Ray Flying tube which apparently is no. Also not to bash on this but at lake Cumberland these are illegal to . Mar 20- Here is a picture of the tube and a link to the website were you can see the video. If you haven�t seen the video, check it out, this thing looks .

For $4USD you can get your self this Flying Manta which unlike towable watercraft that stay on the surface of the water, this .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts