Wednesday 10 January 2018

Afi turbo manifold s2000

AFI Turbo Manifold - Honda S20- Side Mount. AFI RD-99 Honda S20- Side Mount (Standard), $1139. Oct 20- I finally got around to finishing my Afi turbo install.

I think only members on here have it, and Vivid Racing is supposed to be . Brother is getting this turbo for his integra and told me they have a kit for our cars. Just ordered my twinscroller AFI turbo manifold kit Will be getting the turbo(precision 6265) and precision750hp intercooler soon well. Here's the deal, I needed a new set of dump tubes made for my manifold so I contacted AFI via email.

They promptly responded stating that it . This package allows fitment for up to a gt4094r. AFI Turbo top-mount GT3582R turbo kit intake manifold; TurboSmart 40mm wastegate . S20AFI turbo manifol dumptube and downpipe for sale. Laskey built motor and AFI Turbo twin scoll turbo kit.


S20dyno pull, Tuned by UMS Tuning, AFI twinscroll turbo manifol Q- Duration: 0:44. Can't wait to get your twin scroll manifold now. Cause I'm seein some gapage there Sweet lookin kit though.


Jul 20- the ptuning turbo kit is the kit to beat right now.

Full-Race's legendary Twin Scroll turbo manifold is now available for the F20C and F22C Honda S20VTEC engines. This exhaust manifold manifold is . Divided AFI turbo kit was nice, but has lackluster performance. The GT3076R is not available in large enough divided housings to . May 20- FOR SALE: AFI stainless Honda S20Divided TTurbo Manifold with dual 38mm wastegates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts