Wednesday 25 October 2017

Glass shower door hinge slipping

This quick video tells you the tools you need and the best practices for tightening and adjusting a heavy glass. My worry is that my wife or I close the door and have a glass to glass impact. I can't see any of the hinges I've ever messed around w slipping.

My frameless shower door seems to be little lose at the top hinge. The glass is slipping out of the top hinge due to old gasket. Jan 20- When it slips down the top of the door catches the glass wall as it closes. Is there a way to prevent the glass from slipping in the top hinge by .

Frameless shower doors consist of tempered glass with two or three hinges at one side. If you notice leaks at the sides or bottom of the door, there's a good . Nov 20- The hinges for the door to my frameless shower keeps slipping and the. I over-tighten (by using a power drill) them I'll break the glass door. Feb 20- Does anyone know any tricks to adjusting a frameless shower door?


Pharaoh posted in Baths that it is a Vienna hinge by CRL. Don't know how I missed the glass slipping up at the top of page. If you wet the gaskets with a little rubbing alcohol they will slip right .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts