Thursday 26 October 2017

Flame rollout switch reset

Payne Furnace Flame Rollout Switch Replacement #HH680348. Shop Furnace No Flame, Roll Out switch reset. The Roll-Out switch watches for flame rolling out into cabinet.

You hate to see one of these tripped. Hello I need to reset the flame rollout switch. The blower is continually blowing, but there is no heat.


Code 33: Limit or flame roll-out switch open, if open longer than min.

Flame Roll Out Switch at Burner Try trippingpostsDec 2011Carrier Furnace-manual reset. I reset my limit rollout switch on my Carrier Heate,rh:justanswer. I have a Carrier model 48GS where the LED has flashing,rh:justanswer. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image.


Jul 20- The rollout switches are placed as a safety device around the burner area to sense the hot flame or hot exhaust thus shutting down the furnace . Getting in at 5AM, I noticed the furnace fans running, but no heat output.

Mar 20- There is also supposed to be a manual reset on some limit switch, but I. The switch is also called a flame roll out switch, if you reset it and it . Rollout switches are made to have to be manually reset for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts