Wednesday 24 May 2017

Shrink tubing fishing

Korda Shrink Tube is perfect for improving the hooking efficiency of any hook by creating kickers. Due to the way heat shrink tube is manufactured it is often a little larger than its stated pre-shrunk size, however the tube will always shrink to of the stated . This Video is a short tutorial about how to tie up a Snowman rig using shrink tubing.

Q Dear Dave, when I use steam on shrink tube the black fibres on my 12lb ultra soft Silk-worm become distorted and appear to lose their shape, have I got a . Mar 20- Morning guys virtually everyone I know uses shrink tube on their hair rigs so going to try using it myself. I've been told to just put it in the steam . Korda Shrink Tube Korda Shrink TubeKorda Shrink Tube is perfect for improving the hooking efficiency of any hook by curving the hooklink inwards.

Carp Rig Tubing's Angling Accessories. Advanced rig tubing for DIY carp rigs, fishing fly loops and a whole host of other fishing supplies. Dear all, What is the best way to shrink heat tube when used in conjunction with a braided loop set up? I've got some Hardy slip on braided . Carp Fishing Rig Tubing Shrink Tube.


Free delivery for all orders over £1for UK Mainland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts