Wednesday 31 May 2017

Equilix price

FedEx Ground shipping is included in the cost. Home :: Feed Supplements :: EQUILIX HORSE TUB - LB. Kansas Sweetpro, Equipride and Equilix Horse And livestock supplements and tubs,El.

Equilix Tub for Horse or Goat 1lb. Equilix is designed to minimize the need for a wide variety of vitamins and . I'm getting horses that look better than they did on feeds like Ultium, for half of the price. I assume the shipping cost must be high, but I'm wondering if I can get it .

Anyone use the Equine Choice supplement tubs from TSC? It didn't help that I had to drive miles and the price had gone up to. I ended up getting the 125# tub of equilix for $the girls have had it . Look for up to improvement in forage feed efficiency with SweetPro's EquiPride!


Now with feed efficiency boost, the cost of maintaining . We previously used other products but do to a price increase, which forced me to. Now with EquiLix feed efficiency boosts, the cost of maintaining your horse in .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts