Wednesday 12 April 2017

Radiator support bent

This one had minor damage to the left fender and had pushed the radiator support inward. Bent radiator support fix on DCIntegra! Hope this helps some of you out there with a similar issue!

Freak accident, but in the end I can see my radiator support frame is bent up and has pushed up the radiator and everything else. Apr 2010lower radiator support bentpostsApr 2010Bent Radiator Support, Replace or RepairpostsNov 2008Bent upper radiator support - potential solutions? Apr 2007More from honda-tech.


The radiator broke and the coolant drained.

I crashed the left side of the front bumper, trashed both fenders, fender aprons, and bent the radiator support. Luckily I got an appreciative body . Oct 20- Hey guys, how's it going. I'm not sure if i can post exterior body damage questions here but here goes.


I recently just got into a car accident and. DIY bent radiator support easy fix . Bent radiator supportpostsDec 2013Radiator support bent? OK, in the morning I will finally be tearing apart the front of my Cougar to try and bend the radiator support back into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts