Monday 10 April 2017

Plans for garage attic lift

My DIY Attic Lift Video - - The Garage Journal Board. Stairs To Attic Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas . Okay, my husband would totally love this for our attic in garage.

RyanShedPlans - 10Shed Plans with Woodworking Designs - Shed Blueprints, . You may also, like me, use the attic space above your garage to store these items. I built an electric hoist up to my garage attic. THIS IS A SIMPLE LIFT I MADE FOR MY GARAGE ATTIC.

First off, sorry for the video quality. I had my iphone upright and not on it's side. I have gotten questions on the pulley and design of the attic lift. Easily and safely store items in the attic with this remote-control lift. I made my own version of an attic lift I found on the internet that will lift.


I remodeled my attic area above the garage adding new flooring and pulling. I had looked into making a system at one point, and I know that I was .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts