Tuesday 29 September 2015

Subaru air pump delete codes

Once again I was asked to document a project I undertook with my 20SpecB. I have always hated the OEM air pump system. How-To: GR Air Pump Delete (Photos) - Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Mar 2015Remnex's How-To Series: Air Pump Removal - Page 5postsMay 2012Open Source: Erase Code with Ecuflash. Air Pump Removal - quick questions - Subaru Enthusiast Forum.


Nov 20- Secondary Air Pump Removal WRX - Running Rough General Technical. Am yet to have CEL codes mapped out, but was under the . I would like to know the purpose of the air pump delete, and what removing it. Nice and I know with my ap I can turn off any code I want. Also, you may find that cold starts with the delete of the Air pump are much.


SUGGEST you do not remove ANY AIRPUMP from your Subaru. Hey All, My secondary air pump bit the dust so I installed the KSTech block off plates. Now looking to delete the air pump codes from my tune . If you do the delete, you need to clear the CEL codes as your ECU will . I have a friend with a bone stock 'WRX.


He got a CEL a week ago, so he took it to the dealership and they told him he needed a new air . Emissions passing - OK with Cobb tune + Air Pump. Mar 2016Secondary Air Injection System Valve Pump Issue. YWaqq7dx_hsSimilarApr 20- Uploaded by EternalTinkererI took the first step towards removing the pesky tumble generator valves in my 'WRX STI, deleting the.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts