Tuesday 22 September 2015

Craftsman 2700 psi pressure washer won't start

I couldn't get mine to start after hours of trying! HP Briggs and Stratton pressure washer running. Dec 20- Craftsman Pressure washer model # 580.


Oct 20- I have a Craftsman 27psi pressure washer with a Briggs and Stratton 850. It is about years old and used very little and will not start. Dirty air filter that won't let engine breath enough air to keep up with combustion.


Craftsman pressure washer won't start - model #580.

Use our DIY troubleshooting videos. Yesterday I wasted half a day on trying to pressure wash my backyard patio, pavers, fencing and walkway. I have a Craftsman 27psi power washer (Briggs and Stratton engine). I have not used it in over a year, and now cannot get it to start. I am having a problem starting my Craftsman pressure washer model 580.


I tried to start it last week and it wouldn't start. Craftsman Pressure Washer with 6HP Briggs Stratton. Craftsman pressure washer will not start? The gas is fresh and I get a shock when I touch .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts