Monday 31 August 2015

What does a 200 lb woman look like

The My Body Gallery project needs real Women! We need your help to develop the project and build a collection of photos that will help more women see . Jun 20- A comparison of women who weigh the same but look completely.

Jun 20- “It's like buying food in a bag or food in a can. People have no real clue what different weights look like. I've had people underestimate mine by pounds. I'm approximately 5'- 2pounds.

This domain is registered at Namecheap This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Mar 20- I have been at 2lbs before for most of my early 20s and about everywhere in. I look at other women and say to myself, “Do I look like that?


I will post pics as soon as I hit lbs lost. You actually look as tall as you really are now. Starting Weight - Somewhere around 200lbs.


I am 5'an like most women, I am constantly comparing myself to other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts