Tuesday 18 August 2015

Flexi tub toolstation

I bought mine an after days of use the handle snapped off not very heavy duty a total waste of money wish I'd bought a gorilla tub from else where. Flexible soft-sided bucket with handles. Large Yellow Flexi Tub - BQ for all your home and garden supplies and advice on all the latest DIY trends.

Multi-purpose Gorilla yellow flexi-tub. Frost and UV-proof material, reinforced in high stress areas . Large capacity buckets with strong handles for easy carrying. Made from flexible, recycled plastic.

Buy Tesco flexi tub from our Storage Baskets Bags range at Tesco direct. We stock a great range of products at everyday prices. All I used to use was cheap flexi tubs from asda and found I was getting through them too.


The one I use came from toolstation, about £10. Buy Gorilla Tubs GORTUBMuck Buckets and Builders Tubs at Amazon UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts