Monday 28 July 2014

Rheem stellar pilot light won't stay on

A pilot light that won't stay lit is more than frustrating. Not only does it prevent a furnace from operating properly, but an unlit pilot can also steal away the comforts . I am not a professional, just documenting how i repaired the hot water heater's pilot light to stay on.

Video of Rheem Water Heater not staying lit. My water heater pilot light went out one day, and I had to figure out how to fix it. Jan 20- Then the pilot won't light again unless I wait a long time before.


Hi i have a Rheem Stellar unit which was installed August 28th 2015.

I didn't move into my new house until November 2015. But that's all you get when your water heater's pilot light goes out. However, the hot water system (Rheem Stellar 330) won't relight.


I can suggest is to press and hold the pilot light button down . Sep 20- I have a reliance model NORS9gas HOT WATER tank. The basement flooded a little and put out the pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts