Tuesday 15 July 2014

Dansani zaro vanity unit

Here you will find all relevant Dansani Zaro product information. For cleaning, we recommend Dansani Clean Shine. Design your new bathroom with bathroom furniture, mirrors, bathtubs and accessories in danish design from Dansani.

Productinformation: Series: DANSANI ZARO; Product no. Select your new Dansani bathroom here. Dansani Bathrooms formerly Scanbad at Bathroom Village – Official Retailer of Dansani furniture, mirrors accessories.

White Dansani Zaro furniture and wooden styling. Designer Bathrooms supply the entire Dansani Zaro Bathroom Furniture range throughout. Rubber drawer inlays are supplied as standard in all vanity units. Dansani, Washbasin, Vanity Unit, Kantate,Manuet,I Phantom, I Bolero,I Birka, I Poko,I Domino, I Square, I Concorde, I Rondo, I Piano, I Solo, I Sirena,I Mirror and . Dansani Luna Bathroom Furniture If you want the flexibility to create a bathroom.


Unlike the Dansani Zaro with its integrated handle design, the units in the Luna range. Wall units, mirrored cabinets and vanity units all offer innovative and .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts