Monday 16 April 2018

Triton t80si problems

Triton T80si electric shower problem. The shower has suddenly stopped working properly; on a setting which worked before it's reporting a slight. Jul 20- Hey People, I saw there were a few shower problems posted here , so I said I'd throw mine in the hat and maybe someone might solve my probl .

What is the minimum water pressure and flow rate required for Triton Electric. I have been called out to a problem Triton T80Si shower which the customer says is approx. Has power but no waterpostsJan 2014Electric Shower keeps cutting outpostsAug 2006More from community.


Called to loads of these with complaints of going hot and cold.

Hi I hope someone can help, I have been having probs with my electric shower. I had a Triton T80si fitted wich always worked fine until one day . Runs cold onlypostsJan 2012Triton Shower ProblemspostsAug 2011Triton shower running hot and coldpostsApr 2011Triton Melting wireing problem, advice? Free repair help - triton t80si shower problem. Wickes, Homebase, BQ, Focus electric showers, Triton T8 Triton Rapide R. Very pleased with this part as it cured the problem i had with my shower.


Damien- It isn't a Triton shower by any chance is it? Just had the same problem with my T80si, I ended up replacing the 'temperature stabilising .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts