Friday 29 December 2017

Phenergan for anxiety

Promethazine hydrochloride is used for several reasons, including allergies, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting, sedation, anxiety and sleep before surgery, and pain and sleep after surgery. This drug comes in the form of oral tablets, oral solution, and rectal suppositories. Mar 20- Saw my psych today who's prescribed 25mg promethazine for anxiety, after talking to a pharmacist to find a suitable medication that comes in .

Apr 20- I was give phenergan because i am very anxious, to the point i dont go out. I have suffered with depression anxiety for a long time. Sep 20- i am taking mg phenergan a night, for the last month.


My doc reccomended it as i started to suffer with anxiety in the middle of the night.

Jun 20- Phenergan is an anti nausea drug that does make you sleepy. Hey at least you know that your stomache will be in good form I have seen my . I am offered with Ambien, Valium and Phenergan as treatment for my insomnia. Phenergan does induce sleep and reduce anxiety.


Give the Phenergan a try as it's over the counter but if it doesn't work I would recommend that you go to your g. With my 3rd pregnancy I was prescribed 25mg tablets of phenergan per month but. I have bad anxiety and it calms my nervous stomach and stops the sicky .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts