Friday 1 September 2017

Bmw 1 series rear washer not working

Board index BMW Series General Discussion BMW Problems. I have removed the nozzle from the rear wiper and that can easily be . Oct 2011rear washer jet woespostsJun 2011Rear Washer ProblemspostsFeb 2011Blocked rear windscreen washer - fixed at last!

Now operate the rear washer (it's intermittent on my car as standard). Bmw series blocked washer jets fixed solved. BMW Other Screen Washer Pump FIX.


BMW Series Forum - Technical Talk on the BMW E8 E8 E8 E8 Fand F21.

I also suffer with this problem, having checked the nozzle, it is . BMW EFront and Rear screen washers not workingpostsJun 2013Plate BMW 3TD ETourer, rear windscreen. SE - Rear washer problempostsMar 201120E316ti rear wiper washer not working? E1Rear washer pump - BMW Forums. Year: 1987; Model: Racing Shed; Engine: 1. Don't top up with water in winter; use a branded windscreen-washer fluid neat.


I had the exact same problem with other half's Series. The rear washer jet on my series is playing up. I had the same problem with my series and got them to fix it at no cost.

Hi all, I have a 20118d and the windscreen washer has started to play up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts