Tuesday 1 August 2017

Carburetor hose diagram

I disconnected all the hoses to the carb and air filter. Sep 20- Then the following diagrams should apply to your scooter. Elite 1Carburetor hose diagram or pictures are needed. I was a dummy and took my old carb off thinking I was going to immediately . There are two small hoses one the inboard side of the petcock, the front.


According to the first diagram animation, the open end of my hose B . Oct 20- Also, I take it that once I get the fuel hose and vacuum hoses in the right.

Here is a diagram of the carburetor, as you can see, it has tube . Does anybody have pictures of how the hoses on the carburetor a supposed to go? Dec 20- I was recently working on the Zebra 20Yamaha Rand found myself horrified at the unbridled growth of hoses and pipes connecting the 4 .

Does anyone have a carburetor hose routing diagram? The hose that carries fuel to the carburetors runs from outlet on the. This just in: A cool diagram submitted by GStwin.


Does anyone know of a thread in this forum that might show or explain the hose connections for the RD Carbs? Does the fuel line from the gas tank plug in directly to the bottom port near the flow bowl of the GYCarburetor? And there is another port located at the center of . I need a diagram for the carburetor hose And Eva hose on a Honda shadow vt1100c california model. I have been searching online but all I . Vacuum hose diagram for 19Vengines-35 4cu.


Click image to see an enlarged view. Jan 20- I've replaced the carburetor (CVK type), ignition coil and spark plug, still no go. There are vacuum line diagrams in the tech section. The tube that the T-fitting is in is a vacuum hose.


On California bikes the hose from the T fitting runs to the emissions magic box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts