Tuesday 11 July 2017

Macerator tekkit

The Macerator is an all-purpose grinding machine, capable of breaking down ores and other items. The Macerator is an all-purpose grinding machine, capable of breaking down ores and other items into Dust, which can later be smelted into their respective .

I'm having some problems powering my macerator. I have normal solar panels (Not Low Voltage, the tier below it) and I can't figure out . Aug 2012Macerator Vomiting Out Ores. Today I will teach you how to make an automated Macerator setup.


You can upgrade it or customize it. Armapocalypse shows you how to make Macerator in the wonderful world of Tekkit.

In this video we go over the Macerator! I go through how to do everything to this machine from building it, all. In this video I show you how to make and use both a normal Macerator and a. This video will show you how to make a Rotary Macerator and an Induction Furnace Check out last video on. In today's video we craft a Rotary Macerator which is very much faster than a normal Macerator. Aug 20- I am trying to set up a chest that I can dump all my unprocessed ore into that will pump into a Macerator.


I can get the pipe working but since. Now place the newly created machine block in the center of the crafting table and the. You now have your first Tekkit block: the Macerator! This machine, when powere will let you create two mineral ingots out of one piece of ore! MV and LV transformers to reach machines like compressors and macerators.


It's all worked fine up until I placed a . Learn with flashcards, games, and more — for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts