Monday 20 March 2017

Making a servo winch

How to make a servo winch, I needed one for my project and figured others may find it useful to know. I tried to make a video showing how to make a rc servo winch which would show the whole process from. This is a tutorial showing how to turn a servo into a winch.

Start with a servo: Remove the access plate by unscrewing the four screws. Jan 2014resistor mod on my servo winch. Jun 2012Scaler Tech: How to make a servo winch spool.


How to make a servo winch - ,rh:.

Making a servo winch - RCCrawler,rh:rccrawler. HeyOk Servo Winch Review - RC TRUCK STOP,rh:rctruckstop. How to make a servo winch Part Two - ,rh:.


KMS Winches KFree Spool Servo Winch 1oz K3FS18rh:tcscrawlers. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. Jan 2016AXIAL - I made a servo winch , anyone wants a how to ? Most of you know how strong a servo winch can be.


But to make your own you have to risk cutting up your own servo gears, soldering electronics, tuning pots, . It depends on your servo but on my old JR servo I removed the tab on the main gear and adjusted the pot for neutral.

Jun 20- On the RC side, as soon as scalers hit the scene, people were making winches. The go-to method was to hack a servo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts